3 Benefits of Regularly Scheduled Maintenance
Here are a few benefits of regularly scheduled maintenance:
CATCHING THE SYMPTOMS
Regularly scheduled maintenance can help you catch symptoms of bigger problems before they become an issue for your business. Catching symptoms of trouble early on can keep your units working efficiently and safely as long as possible.
Just like a regular physical, a regularly scheduled maintenance appointment can help find and diagnose problems that would be otherwise invisible to you because the signs are not easily seen or heard. So often we notice problems only because we miss the benefit we lost when something stops working.
KNOW WHO YOU’RE WORKING WITH
Another great benefit of regularly scheduling maintenance on your units is the relationship you are able to build with your HVAC company and the relationship your technicians are able to build with your systems.
Trained and qualified experts can keep you informed of the health of your system each visit as well as over time. Just like a doctor becomes more familiar with a patient, your HVAC company and regular technicians become more familiar with your units each visit.
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
Some HVAC companies offer exclusive discounts and offers for customers who join a maintenance agreement with them. SunDollar A/C & Heat offers customers a Maintenance Plan starting at just $16.00 a month and helps you stay one step ahead of your HVAC unit health. The plan includes two visits a year and takes care of all of your HVAC needs, including:
- Cleaning of condenser coil and checking for damage
- Thermostat check
- Checking furnace or air handler for proper air flow
- Inspection of heat exchanger for leaks
- Lubrication of any moving parts (as per manufacturer’s specifications)
- Testing of compressor and motors for voltage and amperage draws
- Filter check and replacement (if available)
- Condensate line check and clear
- Check of operation of combustion fan motor
- Check and tightening of all electrical connections
- Check and adjustment of burner unit and blow out with nitrogen
- Freon operational pressure check
- A blow out of your heat exchanger with nitrogen
- A blow out of your assembly with nitrogen
- Safety device testing
Learn more about it here or contact us at 469-275-9048 or online today.
Learn More About Our Maintenance Plan
for details or contact us online today.
SunDollar A/C & Heat services Allen, Carrollton, Celina, Coppell, Frisco, Highland Village, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, Savannah, The Colony and the surrounding communities with their heating and cooling needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 469-777-0247, or request service online today.