At SunDollar, we know how much of an investment your HVAC units are. We also know routine maintenance can help you achieve higher efficiency, longer-lasting equipment, and lower utility bills in your home. Every repair, replacement, and installation we perform is done with professionalism, attention to detail, and 20 years of experience.
In the course of a year a lot can effect your HVAC unit, indoor air quality, and the overall efficiency of the units your home. Our Maintenance Plan includes two visits a year where we take care of all of your HVAC needs, including:
- Cleaning of condenser coil and checking for damage
- Thermostat check
- Checking furnace or air handler for proper air flow
- Inspection of heat exchanger for leaks
- Lubrication of any moving parts (as per manufacturer’s specifications)
- Testing of compressor and motors for voltage and amperage draws
- Filter check and replacement (if available)
- Condensate line check and clear
- Check of operation of combustion fan motor
- Check and tightening of all electrical connections
- Check and adjustment of burner unit and blow out with nitrogen
- Freon operational pressure check
- A blow out of your heat exchanger with nitrogen
- A blow out of your assembly with nitrogen
- Safety device testing
Our Maintenance Plan starts at just $16.00 a month and helps you stay one step ahead of your HVAC unit health. While it may seem like an unnecessary expense, much like regular maintenance on your vehicle or an annual physical at the doctor, maintaining your units can save you significant time and money in the future as well as catch symptoms before they turn into problems. Many people wait until it is too late to try to combat what regular maintenance could have prevented.
To view our Maintenance Agreement, click the “Review Document” button below. If you have any questions about our agreement, our services, or you would like to schedule service, call us at 469-275-9048 or request service online.
To ensure your units are (and stay) in excellent working order we perform two comprehensive maintenance checks every year. Starting at $16 a month our maintenance plan is flexible and affordable, letting you check what you want at an affordable price.
We offer four program options: Good, Better, Best, and Fantastic. Our Fantastic Program includes everything on our Comprehensive task list, while our Good, Better, and Best programs have affordable a la carte options that make for a more in depth inspection as your needs see fit.
To view our full comprehensive maintenance task lists with a la carte options for air conditioning and heating (gas furnace), click on the buttons below:
View Our Maintenance Work
Below are some before and after photos of our maintenance work for customers:
SunDollar A/C & Heat services Allen, Carrollton, Celina, Coppell, Frisco, Highland Village, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, Savannah, The Colony and the surrounding communities with their heating and cooling needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 469-275-9048, or request service online today.